It is said that a goal without a date is only just a dream! If your goal is to improve your public speaking skills, set a date in your calendar for Tuesday February 8th.
We welcome people to attend our online open night, for free, to get a glimpse of how you can achieve your goal.
What are we all about?
By participating in meetings, we all practise and learn the basic skills of both impromptu (off the cuff) speaking and prepared speaking.
This helps us with everything from giving presentations, to interview skills all the way down to general small talk.
Speaking in public is a skill that can be improved with practice.
Our club is not only a place to learn and grow but also to find support and build friendships.
How will you grow?
* An interactive learning environment
* Improve public speaking skills
* Practice writing speeches and presenting in a group setting
* Build leadership skills
* Gain a competitive advantage in the workplace
* Networking opportunities in a small and supportive environment
* Build self-confidence and self-awareness
* Allows for unlimited personal growth
It’s guaranteed to be a great evening and we would love to see you there.
Email us for details of our Zoom Meeting @ firstname.lastname@example.org