With five clubs to choose from in the North Dublin/Fingal area there is a time and place to suit everyone. All clubs resume in September following the summer break. Details of dates and times are as follows:
- East Coast Club meets every second Tuesday at the Carlton Hotel, Old Airport Road, Swords at 8.00 pm.
The first meeting of 2018-19 on Tuesday 4th September, and then every second Tuesday thereafter.
Contacts: Eoin on (083) 428 2779 or Sandra on (087) 272 0254
- Fingal Club meets every second Monday at the Royal Marine Hotel, Sutton at 8.15 pm.
- Malahide Club meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, at the Grand Hotel, Malahide at 8.00pm.
- Swords Club meets every second Monday (alternate Mondays to Fingal Club) in Carnegie Hotel Swords at 8.15 pm.
- Balbriggan Toastmasters meet on alternate Tuesday nights in the Bracken Court Hotel, Balbriggan at 7 .45 pm
*** ** ***
A non-profit organisation, Toastmasters was established in 1924. There are over 235,000 members worldwide in 12,000 clubs in 72 countries.
Learn to improve your speaking and communications skills in a sociable, fun and supportive environment with other learners and we guarantee you that you will become a better speaker.